Dark Country’s update emerged last week including fixes and improvements. Here are the patch notes of the recent in-game innovations:
- Fixed bug when a buffed card could deal damage when HP reaches zero
- Increased Speed when scrolling through the user list when sending a message
- Corrected the sort button in the messenger
- Fixed bug when the game froze after you leave your Guild
- Visual bug fixed with revoke button on guilds that you didn’t apply for
- Guilds with no free vacancies won’t be shown in the joinable guilds list
- You can no longer attack deleted Guild
- The weekly tournament leaderboard will now be shown correctly
- Fixed rarity card sorting in the deck builder
- Minor text fixes
- Changes in Influence balance in Guilds
- Card fixes
Install a fresh game version right through the itch.io platform for Windows or macOS.
To get more on Guild Wars, look into our latest entry.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon! We hope you are enjoying the game.
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- SDM Market For Dark Country NFTs LaunchedTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 All Dark Country NFTs now can be purchased for SDM through the Top Expo market. […]
- Soul Card Guide: Stake and TransformTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 The Soul Card is a powerful asset that allows you to transform it into […]
- Dark Country at AtomicHub Game FestTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 Starting on June 19, the AtomicHub Game Fest is set to kick off as […]
- Cursed Collection Sale on ImmutableX: Early Access & DiscountBe a part of the Allowlist campaign for the upcoming Cursed NFT Collection sale on ImmutableX. Enjoy early access and discounts.