The Soul Card is a powerful asset that allows you to transform it into any NFT of your choice. This guide will walk you through acquiring, staking, and transforming your Soul Card to maximize its benefits.
Acquiring the Soul Card
The Soul Card can be obtained through the market. Check its availability and pricing on the market via the link.
Staking the Soul Card
Once you’ve acquired the Soul Card, you must stake it to unlock its transformative abilities:
- Navigate to the Staking section of Lands website and choose the Soul Card from the drop-down list.
After staking the Soul Card, click on “Remove assets” and choose the type of card and the card itself from the available selection to transform it into. This will replace your existing Soul Card with the chosen one.
Please note that you can use the card transformation feature once every 30 days. This means that after making a card change, you must wait for 30 days before you can perform another transformation.
After the 30-day cooldown period is over, you can unstake immediately or change to transform to another card.
Let the transformation adventure begin!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon! We hope you are enjoying the game.
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- SDM Market For Dark Country NFTs LaunchedTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 All Dark Country NFTs now can be purchased for SDM through the Top Expo market. […]
- Soul Card Guide: Stake and TransformTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 The Soul Card is a powerful asset that allows you to transform it into […]
- Dark Country at AtomicHub Game FestTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 Starting on June 19, the AtomicHub Game Fest is set to kick off as […]
- Cursed Collection Sale on ImmutableX: Early Access & DiscountBe a part of the Allowlist campaign for the upcoming Cursed NFT Collection sale on ImmutableX. Enjoy early access and discounts.