Good day Dark Country fans!
Today we are publishing participants of the second stage of Dark Country & Nova Rally BIG Tournament: Prefinals!
SEE THE LIST OF APPLICANTS BELOW (BY THE IN-GAME NICKNAMES):
|The Light Keeper|
Good luck to all participants, you will receive the email with your opponent within 24 hours!
Stage 2. Pre – finals stage. Best of 3.
The pre-finals will work this way:
- from all the list of the applicants we’ll make pairs of players;
- each player will receive an email/message with his opponents Nickname, time slots and the Custom game room name which will consist of two players nicknames and number of the game and will look this way : “Nick1&Nick2#Game”. For example: “JohnnyD&MrTwister#1”.
- Players have to play 3 games and the winner with a score of 2:0 or 2:1 wins this stage.
What to do if you can’t find your opponent? Contact us and we’ll do our best to match you with another suitable player.
At this stage, we’ll iterate games until there are 8 players left.
140 Standard Packs will be raffled among ALL Stage 2 participants that play at least 2 games. 5 packs for each raffle winner – a total of 28 winners will be chosen.
PLUS – all the TOP8 players will receive 4 Standard packs each & 5 Standard Packs will be raffled randomly!
Stay tuned for the next stages of the tournament!
- Dark Country Card Game Update: 3D Interface & FixesTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 1 Good afternoon to everyone reading this! Yesterday evening, during the rainy sunset in Europe, […]
- Dark Country Lands Tutorial: May 2022 EditionToday we are answering the most popular question of the last few weeks: How to play Dark Country Lands? Read the article further, where we explain everything, including the new features added with the latest update.
- Dark Country Lands: Updated and RunningYesterday we’ve put lands on maintenance, and now we are ready to launch the new version of the gameplay. Read further to see what’s been changed and updated:
- Weekly Tournament: Round 2 Over!Today we are officially finishing the second round of the tournament inside the card game and announcing the winners.