Good day to all fearsome players of the Dark Country!🔥
Dark Country daily tournaments are on and in this article, we will recap the previous round and give info on the next round, which starts today, Wednesday, April 27th, at 15:00 UTC. Read further to be informed…
Round 1: Recap and Winners
Last Thursday we have officially finished the first Tournament, with prizes for the best games given to:
– Indomable – 500 $WAX
– Siegfriedy – 300 $WAX
– CalaJedai – 200 $WAX
Congratulations to the winners!
In general, our players have played 105 matches.
See the initial post about the first tournament here:
Round 2: Bigger prize pool and more winners!
The next Tournament, which starts today at 15:00 UTC, will have a bigger prize pool – 2000 $WAX:
1st winner – 750 $WAX
2d winner – 400 $WAX
3d winner – 300 $WAX
4th winner – 200 $WAX
5th winner – 100 $WAX
6th winner – 50 $WAX
7 – 10th winner – 50 $WAX
Mechanics & bug reports
The procedure is the same:
- You download the updated game client of Dark Country here:
2. You stake your NFTs on landtest.darkcountry.io
3. You compile a deck of your own NFTs in Barracks (inside the card game) or use the default-free one.
4. You play as many matches as possible and win!
In case of any bugs and comments, fill in this Google form.
Join this special Discord server for the latest Tournament updates, fixes and Leaderboard stats.
Good luck and thank you for playing Dark Country. You are amazing!❤️
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon!
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- Dark Country Card Game Update: 3D Interface & FixesTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 1 Good afternoon to everyone reading this! Yesterday evening, during the rainy sunset in Europe, […]
- Dark Country Lands Tutorial: May 2022 EditionToday we are answering the most popular question of the last few weeks: How to play Dark Country Lands? Read the article further, where we explain everything, including the new features added with the latest update.
- Dark Country Lands: Updated and RunningYesterday we’ve put lands on maintenance, and now we are ready to launch the new version of the gameplay. Read further to see what’s been changed and updated:
- Weekly Tournament: Round 2 Over!Today we are officially finishing the second round of the tournament inside the card game and announcing the winners.