Hello, dear Dark Country fans and followers!
Last Friday evening Dapplica’s and Dark Country’s CEO Oleh Mykhaylovych has given an extensive comment on the current state of FLOW land gameplay development. See the original or read it quoted below:
“1️. FLOW contract audit is completed. Waiting for deployment to happen these days by the FLOW team.
2️. FLOW testnet contracts are fully tested and integrated with the web interface. Ready to switch to the main net once the deployment is done.
3️. Everyone that will engage with lands on FLOW will receive at least 3 Vampire Heroes on FLOW. We are going to provide up to 12 000 heroes for everyone by land that will start playing Dark Country on FLOW within 2–4 weeks of release. More details to be provided once we give the launch date.”
In the ongoing conversation with the chat users, such details on the third point were provided:
- FLOW NFT lands will be staked and used in the game, as it works with the WAX assets;
- The heroes will be distributed to each landowner, who will stake the land in the game;
- The heroes will be randomized;
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon! We hope you are enjoying the game.
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- Cursed Collection Sale on ImmutableX: Early Access & DiscountBe a part of the Allowlist campaign for the upcoming Cursed NFT Collection sale on ImmutableX. Enjoy early access and discounts.
- The Future of Dark Country SDM Token: Changes and UpdatesWe’re excited to announce upcoming changes to our token system, making the Dark Country experience more accessible and efficient for users.
- Dark Country Roadmap 2023We are pleased to present the Dark Country 2023 Roadmap: here we are revealing our ideas, plans, opportunities and decisions.
- Dark Country Blending EventTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 Let’s meet the update – blending mode activated! What is blending? Blending is the […]