Hello, dear Dark Country fans and followers!
Last Friday evening Dapplica’s and Dark Country’s CEO Oleh Mykhaylovych has given an extensive comment on the current state of FLOW land gameplay development. See the original or read it quoted below:
“1️. FLOW contract audit is completed. Waiting for deployment to happen these days by the FLOW team.
2️. FLOW testnet contracts are fully tested and integrated with the web interface. Ready to switch to the main net once the deployment is done.
3️. Everyone that will engage with lands on FLOW will receive at least 3 Vampire Heroes on FLOW. We are going to provide up to 12 000 heroes for everyone by land that will start playing Dark Country on FLOW within 2–4 weeks of release. More details to be provided once we give the launch date.”
In the ongoing conversation with the chat users, such details on the third point were provided:
- FLOW NFT lands will be staked and used in the game, as it works with the WAX assets;
- The heroes will be distributed to each landowner, who will stake the land in the game;
- The heroes will be randomized;
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon! We hope you are enjoying the game.
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- SDM Market For Dark Country NFTs LaunchedTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 All Dark Country NFTs now can be purchased for SDM through the Top Expo market. […]
- Soul Card Guide: Stake and TransformTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 The Soul Card is a powerful asset that allows you to transform it into […]
- Dark Country at AtomicHub Game FestTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 Starting on June 19, the AtomicHub Game Fest is set to kick off as […]
- Cursed Collection Sale on ImmutableX: Early Access & DiscountBe a part of the Allowlist campaign for the upcoming Cursed NFT Collection sale on ImmutableX. Enjoy early access and discounts.