Hola, Dark Country community! Today we’re here to talk more about the SDM token and its utility. And let’s first start with a quick recap on what SDM is!
Shadow Dime (SDM) is the blood of the Dark Country universe, nourishing the whole world’s gameplay. It is a transferable in-game currency that can be “mined” within Dark Country lands gameplay and is used for various activities.
The SDM Gameplay mechanics
Land-based gameplay integrate the existing card game mechanics to create an absolutely new Play2Earn experience both for players and Landlords:
For the Landlord the main idea is to make your Land as attractive as possible — and engage as many users as possible.
It can be done via hosting various activities, building constructions, upgrades — everything that will increase Land’s influence.
The player’s goal is to earn as much SDM as possible by performing activities and quests on lands and winning in the card game.
Shadow Dimes token Supply
For each Continent (blockchain) a fixed amount of 100 000 000 000 (100 BLN) SDMs will be provided with a following distribution:
A daily supply amount of SDMs from Play 2 Earn pool will be distributed among all Landowners for mining activities depending on the Influence parameter of their land plots.
How to earn SDM?
Landlords receive SDM every day from the Daily SDM pool according to their Land Influence level. The higher the Influence – the more SDM a landlord will receive.
Players earn SDMs from the Landlords – they pay for quests, also get SDMs by winning PvP card games and can perform other activities.
How to spend SDM?
Shadow dimes have a big variety of usability options. There are ways to spend SDMs for both landlords and players, but landlords are the ones that will definitely have to invest in order to get more.
Overall SDM spending options:
- Buy Standard Packs.
- Reforge heroes and cards.
- Buy resources.
- Stake SDM on lands.
Landlords (including overall options) will also spend SDMs on:
- Rewards for heroes that go on quests.
- Rewards for players to attack other Landlords.
- Buy protection from land-attacks.
- On-land tournament prize pools.
- Construction and upgrade of buildings.
- Staking SDM on Lands.
Players can spend SDM on (including overall options above):
- Buy tickets for PvE and PvP adventures.
- Pay for rent of cards.
- and more to come!
So, these are the main earn and spend options for the SDM token in Dark Country universe. Of course, as the game develops, we can add more or redesign the existing utilities and features.
Have any ideas on what else the SDM token can be used for? Share it with us in this Google Form and get a chance to win 1 of 10 Standard Packs!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon! We hope you are enjoying the game.
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- SDM Market For Dark Country NFTs LaunchedTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 All Dark Country NFTs now can be purchased for SDM through the Top Expo market. […]
- Soul Card Guide: Stake and TransformTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 The Soul Card is a powerful asset that allows you to transform it into […]
- Dark Country at AtomicHub Game FestTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 Starting on June 19, the AtomicHub Game Fest is set to kick off as […]
- Cursed Collection Sale on ImmutableX: Early Access & DiscountBe a part of the Allowlist campaign for the upcoming Cursed NFT Collection sale on ImmutableX. Enjoy early access and discounts.