Hello, Dark Country players & fans!
Today we would like to announce the new Dark Country game update – Alpha Version .22!
Read the list of updated and new features below:
- Ratings Functionality updated.
- Search within Deck Builder is updated: now the search field will work also for the card type too, like “Beast” or “Native”.
- Rusty Gun card fixed: now it doesn’t destroy the creature, only the item will be destroyed.
- A big mana cost update for cards! We’ve adjusted the mana cost for a number of most useful cards to bring back all the races to life and deal with the domination of Ancestral Guard race. See all changes in this table.
Ratings Updates (Extended):
- We’ve added 2 new pages:
- Last Week Rating – so that now you can see the leaderboard of the previous week,
- Last Month Rating – to make visible last month players leaderboard.
2. Lower loss of points when you lose a game. Now you’ll get -5 to -10 points deducted, not -10 to -12. We believe this will provide a better game experience for the new players.
Next Monday, November 15th, we’ll clear all the Rating results right after we announce the Rating winners. We need to do this because of problems with Rating renewal in the previous game update version.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon! We hope you are enjoying the game.
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- Dark Country Blending EventTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 0 Let’s meet the update – blending mode activated! What is blending? Blending is the […]
- AI Art Contest via Midjourney BotWe’re entering an experimental era with Midjourney Bot — an AI art generator that turns imagination into art. Let’s explore fresh dimensions & land a vision in symbiosis with a neural network!
- Let’s meet fresh Game Update 0.2.4!Twitter Facebook VKontakte Like 1 The new Dark Country version is live, so let’s take a glimpse at what […]
- December Tournament: Winners for 2 Rounds Announced!Tournament rounds have been ended – we summed up the results, gave out gifts, and are ready to share our achievements.