Howdy, Dark Country warriors!
The Dark Country card game has been updated to its latest 30th Alpha Version. Read further to know what has been changed in particular. In addition, we will explain Weekly Tournaments and their status at the moment.
What has been updated and changed?
- General UI and Bug Fixes: We fixed the UI of Custom Games mode, fixed general game bugs and etc.
- Tournaments Fixes – We updated and fixed Weekly Tournaments, which are now working better. Participation in them can help you earn, while playing the card game. Join the Tournament 4 times a day (3 am/pm, 9 am/pm UTC) and share a WAX prize pool!
Details on Tournaments here:
Is the Tournament still on?
Today, April 19th is the last day to participate in this week’s Tournament and get a chance to become one of 3 winners, who will share a 1000 $WAX prize pool. Tomorrow, April 2oth, we will announce this week’s winners and will start the new round of the Play2Earn Weekly Tournament. Next week’s prize pool will be 2000 $WAX. Make sure you download & install the game, play and secure yourself a place in the winner’s list!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon!
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- Dark Country Card Game Update: 3D Interface & FixesTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 1 Good afternoon to everyone reading this! Yesterday evening, during the rainy sunset in Europe, […]
- Dark Country Lands Tutorial: May 2022 EditionToday we are answering the most popular question of the last few weeks: How to play Dark Country Lands? Read the article further, where we explain everything, including the new features added with the latest update.
- Dark Country Lands: Updated and RunningYesterday we’ve put lands on maintenance, and now we are ready to launch the new version of the gameplay. Read further to see what’s been changed and updated:
- Weekly Tournament: Round 2 Over!Today we are officially finishing the second round of the tournament inside the card game and announcing the winners.