Today we would like to introduce you to our new game update: Alpha 0.1.18 Version. Get ready for…
- New Balance Patch! Numbers in text, mana cost, attack & health has been changed for some cards. See the details in this Google Sheet.
- New Player Mode! From now on you can create a custom game with or without a password and play with someone you want. You can invite a friend/a player from a chat to join your game. See the new mode`s tutorial in the video below:
- Fixed Matchmaking! Now you can freely launch the game and find the opponent as fast as possible.
*Mind that there can be no players at the moment you are searching for the game. In this case – be patient!
The updated game can be downloaded right from the Itch.io client! See the tutorial here.
See you on the Battlefield!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon!
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
See our latest posts below:
- Dark Country Card Game Update: 3D Interface & FixesTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 1 Good afternoon to everyone reading this! Yesterday evening, during the rainy sunset in Europe, Dark […]
- Dark Country Lands Tutorial: May 2022 EditionToday we are answering the most popular question of the last few weeks: How to play Dark Country Lands? Read the article further, where we explain everything, including the new features added with the latest update.
- Dark Country Lands: Updated and RunningYesterday we’ve put lands on maintenance, and now we are ready to launch the new version of the gameplay. Read further to see what’s been changed and updated:
- Weekly Tournament: Round 2 Over!Today we are officially finishing the second round of the tournament inside the card game and announcing the winners.
- Dark Country Tournament: Round 2 is Live!Dark Country daily tournaments are on and in this article, we will recap the previous round and give info on the next round, which starts today, Wednesday, April 27th, at 15:00 UTC. Read further to be informed…