Hello, dear Dark Country fans & players!
Recently we have launched a new version of the game – Alpha 0.1.19. See the original article about this update:
Since the launch we have received some comments & suggestions on how to improve the game even more! Thus, we are introducing this updated build of Alpha Version 0.1.20:
- Search for cards via card name and text added to the deck builder.
- Deck builder UI updated – now you can see what race you are exploring right now.
- Preview of cards already added to the deck implemented.
- Unfinished deck building UI-bug fixed.
- 2 more Vampire Cards added: Lunatic’s Blade and Blade of Graves.
See this build`s new features in the video-demonstration below:
Have fun playing & winning at the Battlefield
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon!
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- Dark Country Card Game Update: 3D Interface & FixesTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 1 Good afternoon to everyone reading this! Yesterday evening, during the rainy sunset in Europe, […]
- Dark Country Lands Tutorial: May 2022 EditionToday we are answering the most popular question of the last few weeks: How to play Dark Country Lands? Read the article further, where we explain everything, including the new features added with the latest update.
- Dark Country Lands: Updated and RunningYesterday we’ve put lands on maintenance, and now we are ready to launch the new version of the gameplay. Read further to see what’s been changed and updated:
- Weekly Tournament: Round 2 Over!Today we are officially finishing the second round of the tournament inside the card game and announcing the winners.