Hello Dark Country fans!
WAX Lands playtest is launched & waiting for you to join! Read further to know details:
How to join?
- Get a WAX testnet account. Instruction by this link.
- Fill in this Google form so we whitelist you to the lands playtest.
- Get you test-assets on this drop. You can claim a pack once every 24 hours.
- To unpack the packs just click the unpack link within an asset – you will see it in the lower right corner of the asset description.
And then you’ll get your assets of cards, heroes and lands directly into your account. This way we want to simulate the natural way of players coming to play Dark Country Lands.
What to do next?
Following this link & log into the Testnet Dark Country Lands website.
First time Log In with your email! Then connect Anchor. And then you will be able to log in with Anchor.
Then just go and follow this video instruction.
Whatever mistakes or abuse options you find, please, submit them into this Google form or dm @darkbulletdc and @mistermojo in Telegram!
Get a prize for testing!
We will be giving out 1 Standard Pack + 1 Reviving booster to all lands playtesters!
+ Later we will raffle one big prize pool among all testers (details soon).
See you on the Dark Country lands!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all news!
Thank you for checking out what we’ve been working on, we look forward to seeing you battling out in the Dark Country soon!
Dark Country Team 🧛♂️
- Dark Country Card Game Update: 3D Interface & FixesTwitter Facebook VKontakte Like 1 Good afternoon to everyone reading this! Yesterday evening, during the rainy sunset in Europe, […]
- Dark Country Lands Tutorial: May 2022 EditionToday we are answering the most popular question of the last few weeks: How to play Dark Country Lands? Read the article further, where we explain everything, including the new features added with the latest update.
- Dark Country Lands: Updated and RunningYesterday we’ve put lands on maintenance, and now we are ready to launch the new version of the gameplay. Read further to see what’s been changed and updated:
- Weekly Tournament: Round 2 Over!Today we are officially finishing the second round of the tournament inside the card game and announcing the winners.